District Office Hours
School Year: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday – Friday. The office is closed Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve Day, New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, and Memorial Day.
Summer: (beginning June 4) 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Monday – Friday;
(beginning June 19) 7:30 – 11:30 a.m. on Fridays only through August 7, 2020.
The office will be closed in observance of the 4th of July holiday on Friday, July 3.
The following links to the Centers for Disease Control and the Minnesota Department of Health offer information about COVID-19:
We encourage and employ the most critical practices known to prevent any illness:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water. Wash for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing and sneezing.
- Stay home when sick.
- Return to school or work only after a fever has been gone for 24 hours without using fever-reducing medication. Fever is defined as a temperature of 100 degrees or above.
- Avoid close contact with people who have flu-like symptoms.
- Clean surfaces and everyday objects routinely (handles, desks, doorknobs, toys, etc.).
- Be prepared in case you get sick and need to stay home. Keep enough food, regular prescription drugs and other necessities on hand in case you need to stay home and are not able to go out easily.