Food Service – Menus & More

Important School Year 2020-2021 Food Service Information

Whether students are in person, hybrid or distance learning, breakfast and lunch will be available to all students throughout the school year. However, unlike last spring, full pay students will need to pay for their meals no matter what learning model is being used. During hybrid and distance learning, breakfast and lunch will be available for pick up at the high school upon request.  Click link for: FY21 Meal Costs

We accept online payments for lunch accounts. Click on the SchoolPay link below. A $4.25 convenience fee will be charged per transaction.


  •  Free / Reduced Meal Applications

To apply, complete and return an application to the District office. Link below. Follow instructions carefully. A new application must be submitted each school year. Applications are accepted any time throughout the year.

If you qualify:

      • your child(ren) will receive free breakfast and lunch the entire school year (school days).
      • your application will help the school qualify for education funds and discounts.

Due to State funds:

      • reduced-price school meals (lunch and breakfast) are actually free of charge.
      • ALL kindergarten students receive free breakfast, even if full-pay students.

FY21 Free/Reduced Meal Benefits Application

FY21 Application lnstructions



In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,

color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)        mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)        fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)        email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.