Barnum Public Schools, ISD No. 91, advertises all available job opportunities on our web site. We also post all teaching positions on the following web sites:
- MASA Jobsite Online In the Job Location field, select Barnum Schools #91
- St. Cloud State EdPost Listings In the Search field, enter the keyword Barnum
Click on the appropriate “Application” link below for a job application. Applications are only accepted when there are posted openings.
Licensed Employment Application (Excel format) Teachers/Other Licensed Staff
Licensed Employment Application (PDF format) Teachers/other Licensed Staff
Non-Licensed Employment Application Bus Drivers, Paras, Office Staff, Custodians, Cooks, Coaches
Internal / External Positions
Head Cook, beginning FY 2021-2022
This position is responsible for the overall operations of the Food Service department, including State, Federal and Health and Safety requirements related to school food service operations; menu planning and preparing, and serving healthy and delicious meals for students that meet State and Federal requirements; purchasing, inventory, commodities, food production and meals served reports, POS / student food service accounts maintenance, kitchen safety, required staff trainings and managing all Food Service staff.
Minimum of 6.75 hrs/day, Monday – Friday, student contact days (172 days/yr), pay according to AFSCME contract, benefits (health/dental/life/disability ins., paid leave, 403(b) plan)
- MN Dept. of Health Food Manager Certificate and
- High school diploma or GED and a minimum of 3 years of relevant food service experience, or
- Associate’s degree or equivalent educational experience, with an academic major in Food and Nutrition, Food Service Management, Dietetics, Family and Consumer Science, Nutrition Education, Culinary Arts or Business and one year of relevant food service experience, or
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational experience, with any academic major or area of concentration and either a School Nutrition Association (SNA) Level 3 Certification or at least one year of relevant food service experience, or
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational experience with an academic major in Food and Nutrition, Food Service Management, Dietetics, Family and Consumer Science, Nutrition Education, Culinary Arts or Business.
Submit: Letter of Interest, Resume and Application (above – non-licensed) to: Mike McNulty, Superintendent, District Office, 3675 County Road 13, Barnum, MN 55707, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: April 21, 2021
Tutor Opportunities thru Reading and Math Corps at Barnum Public Schools
Barnum Public Schools is looking for Math Corps and Reading Corps Tutors beginning with the 2021-2022 school year. Tutors work one-on-one or in small groups with students during school hours September – May. Whether you’re a recent grad, career changer, stay-at-home parent or retiree, you can make a great tutor. No experience? No problem. MN Reading and Math Corps provides comprehensive training, so tutors are well equipped to help students grow.
Tutor Perks: $750 stipend every two weeks; up to $4,441 for college tuition or student loans (tutors 55+ may gift the award to their child, grandchild, stepchild or foster child); free health ins. and child care assistance for those who qualify. Questions can be sent to email@example.com or call 866.859.2825.
Ready to be the change for struggling students? Go to: https://www.readingandmath.net/
Bus Route Driver
Bus driver needed to cover both morning and afternoon routes. Must have a CDL license with bus endorsement. Submit Letter of Interest and Non-Certified Staff Application (found at ISD91.org > Job Postings) to: Mike McNulty, Superintendent, Barnum Public Schools, 3675 County Road 13, Barnum, MN 55707. Questions? Call Dan Lingle, Dispatch Director, at 218-389-3002. Closing Date: Open Until Filled
On-Going Substitute Positions:
Barnum Public Schools accepts applications on an ongoing basis for subs in the following positions:
Food Service Substitutes
Assist cooks in the preparation and serving of food as needed. Wash dishes and equipment used for preparing, serving, and eating school breakfasts and lunches.
Bus Drivers – SubstituteFor morning and /or afternoon bus routes. If interested, contact Dan Lingle, Dispatch Director, at 218-389-3002
Special Education Paraprofessionals – Substitute
Teachers – Substitute
Community Education Paraprofessionals for Bomber Club & Early Childhood – Substitutes